JPG Resources Leadership Team
Managing Director and Product Development
Jeff founded JPG Resources to build food and beverage companies. JPG Resources now has four primary areas of practice and a staff of over 40 with focus areas of Strategy and Sales, Product Development, Supply Chain and Technical & Consumer Services. JPG Resources is led by a team of senior leaders who are results focused business people with depth developed at leading companies and an entrepreneurial spirit that connects with companies at all stages of growth.
Before launching JPG Resources in 2009, Jeff provided product and business leadership at Kashi as the company grew from $25 million to $750 million in sales over 9 years. Since 2009, JPGR has launched hundreds of successful products, and continues to work with companies of all sizes to build strong and innovative businesses.
Jeff’s business experiences have given him direct insight into rapidly moving food and beverage concepts from blue sky to market shelf, as well as into the creation of brands and products that capture the hearts of consumers, retailers and investors.
He has founded and operated companies in the manufacturing, sales and consulting fields, and sits on various company boards.
Contact Jeff: firstname.lastname@example.org and 269.979.4640 x102
Lead Team and Marketing & Sales
Team Lead: Lucinda Wright
- Former VP of Marketing, Kellogg Company and Director of Food Product Development, Meijer
- Developed new brand and business platforms and managed innovation – pipeline through commercialization
- Increased revenue, profit and margin for Kellogg’s natural/organic division
- Supported sales growth in grocery/mass/club, natural and international for both Kellogg and Meijer
- Awarded Top 20 Best New Frozen Products from Supermarket Review
- Visit with the full Marketing & Sales team
Lead Team and Supply Chain Management
Team Lead: Pete Borozan
- Retired VP of Operations, Nestle Pizza and Hot Pockets Divisions
- Expertise in End to End Supply Chain Management, while building strong teams and relationships
- Recognized for Innovative approaches to problem solving that yielded significant business benefits at both Kraft and Nestle
- 27 years of experience in Food with Kraft and Nestle across multiple functions
- Visit with the full Supply Chain Team
Lead Team and Technical & Consumer Services
Team Lead: Lynn Townsend
- Has 15+ years of food industry experience including more than a decade at Kellogg Company in food technology, consumer data analysis and communications, corporate quality, sensory and stability and research and development
- Co-author of 50 DOs for Everyday Leadership: Practical Lessons Learned the Hard Way (So You Don’t Have To)
- Received the Article of the Year from the Consumer Relationship Management Journal for insights into consumer relationship marketing LASSO the Consumer_SOCAP 1999
- Former adjunct professor facilitating learning for adults in public speaking and group dynamics
- Holds a food science degree from Purdue University and a master’s in communication from Western Michigan
Lead Team and Investor Connections & New Venture Development
Team Lead: Eric Stief